B&J Canada Software Solutions can deliver full-service desktop applications varying in complexity and size. These plug-ins can be integrated into multiple operating systems and for made different industries. Our desktop software can include workflow management, publishing, customer relationship management and supply chain management solutions.
Most of our desktop applications are developed using Visual Basic, Microsoft.Net, Java, and Borland Delphi C++.
Our company uses:
- Languages: C#, C++, VB/VB.NET, Java/J#
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2, Linux
- Environments: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, Sun Java J2SE
- Databases: Oracle, My SQL, Firebird/Embedded Firebird connectivity
- Tool: Borland JBuilder C++ Builder and Delphi, Microsoft Visual Studio, 2005/2008/2010, Eclipse/ MyEclipse
- Components: Crystal Reports, Rave Reports, ShapeLib, Virtual Tree, Zeos
- Database Object: Janus Win Forms Control Suite, Combit List & Label, Dev Xpress
- Complex desktop applications for Microsoft Windows.
- Desktop applications for Lennox
- Desktop applications for platforming.
- Business infrastructure process solutions and automation software.
- Media development software.
- Content access and data processing software
- Multimedia data formats programming software.
- Migration, porting and reengineering software.
- Windows services software.
For more information on our desktop application development contact us today.